Welcome to the tenth episode of the French Language Division’s Continuing Education Series podcast.
The main focus of this podcast is the craft of translation (English > French and French > English). It also provides a forum for the Division Administrator and Assistant Administrator to give a State of the FLD address. The purpose of this episode is to let members know what is happening with the FLD.
In today’s episode, FLD Administrator Eve Bodeux and FLD Assistant Administrator Jenn Mercer join Angela Benoit for the third State of the Division episode (episode 10 of the entire series). Get the latest on all things FLD, including a sneak preview of what your Division is planning for the upcoming the 58th American Translators Association Conference to be held in Washington, DC in October 2017.
List of links mentioned in this episode:
- 58th Annual Conference in Washington DC
- French track sessions at the 58th Annual Conference and information on the FLD’s invited speaker
- FLD Dinner in Washington, DC for ATA’s 58th Annual Conference – Sign Up Now!
- FLD Informal Meet-Up/Mixer at the 58th ATA Conference
- Nasa Voyager Greetings to the Universe in 55 Different Languages
SOUNDCLOUD: You may access Episode 10 and other podcast episodes on SoundCloud here. On SoundCloud, you can listen to the episode in your browser or download a copy of this episode directly to your computer.
ITUNES: This episode and the entire podcast series are also available on iTunes here. On iTunes, you can subscribe or listen online.