interaktiv is the biannual newsletter of the German Language Division, published in the winter and summer each year. It provides GLD members with division updates and news, interesting industry-related articles from GLD members and others, dictionary and book reviews, a calendar of events and so much more.
Each issue of interaktiv is made available as a PDF you can download and read anywhere. Find past issues dating back to March 1999 below.
Latest interaktiv issue
Here’s just a glimpse of what’s inside:
- Update from GLD Administrator, Ruth Boggs
- Final column by outgoing European Coordinator, Karen Leube
- Gerhard Preisser’s much-anticipated Jahresbericht
- Interviews with GLD speakers from ATA59
- A remembrance of Peter Golisch
- A review of Das Buch der leider vergessenen Wörter
- And more!