interaktiv is the biannual newsletter of the German Language Division, published in the winter and summer each year. It provides GLD members with division updates and news, interesting industry-related articles from GLD members and others, dictionary and book reviews, a calendar of events and so much more.
Each issue of interaktiv is made available as a PDF you can download and read anywhere. Find past issues dating back to March 1999 below.
Latest interaktiv issue
Here’s what you’ll get in this jam-packed issue:
- Maintaining your second language
- The GLD at the ATA 58th Annual Conference
- Language Lobbyist for a Day, Translation Advocate for a Lifetime!
- My Experience of ATA58 as a First-Time Attendee and Presenter
- New dates in the online GLD Calendar
- And more!