interaktiv is the biannual newsletter of the German Language Division, published in the winter and summer each year. It provides GLD members with division updates and news, interesting industry-related articles from GLD members and others, dictionary and book reviews, a calendar of events and so much more.
Each issue of interaktiv is made available as a PDF you can download and read anywhere. Find past issues dating back to March 1999 below.
Latest interaktiv issue
Here’s just a taste of what awaits you:
- A Word from the (new) Administrator - Ruth Boggs
- The GLD at the 57th ATA Annual Conference
- A Con-shop or a Work-ference? - GLD’s annual workshop in Germany
- California Calling - ein Newbie berichtet
- Translator on Tour: The Camino de Santiago