The ATA Language Technology Division is the go-to place for ATA members who are interested in technology used in the professional environment of translation and interpretation. It is a place to network and share information about language-related technology.
How to Join the ATA Language Technology Division
Joining the ATA Language Technology Division is free for all members of the American Translators Association. Members can join by logging in on the ATA website and going to the Divisions section on their member page.
LTD Leadership Council
Bridget Hylak, Administrator (A-OK)
Daniel Šebesta, Assistant Administrator (Master D)
Percy Balemans, Website Wizard
Viktoryia Baum, F&D Researcher
Andy Benzo, AP Researcher
Blaise Hylak, Too Cool for Social Media Coordinator
- Annual Meeting Minutes 2021
- Annual Meeting Minutes 2019, Palm Springs
- Annual Meeting Minutes 2018, New Orleans
- Annual Meeting Minutes 2017, Washington
- Annual Meeting Minutes 2016, San Francisco
- Annual Meeting Minutes 2015, Miami