The American Translators Association is now accepting presentation proposals for the ATA 60th Annual Conference in Palm Springs, California, October 23-26, 2019. Proposals must be received by March 1, 2019.
Learn more: http://bit.ly/ata60speak
Need help writing your proposal?
In this webinar, ATA President Corinne McKay reviews the proposal form, discusses how to select a topic, track
- How to decide on a presentation topic
- How to write an engaging description
- How to propose a pre-conference seminar
- How to co-present a session with a colleague
- Common pitfalls in the proposal process
Don’t forget to check out our Quick Guide to Presenting a Proposal for the ATA Conference.
Coming up with a good idea and proving to the conference organizers that you know what you are talking about are challenges that only you can tackle, but former PLD Administrator Mirna Soares published a checklist on our blog in 2016 that we think will set you up for success.