A new webinar is coming up in ATA’s popular Back to Business Basics series!
On March 2 at 12:00 pm Eastern time, Karen Tkaczyk will talk about Emergency Preparedness and Contingency Planning for Freelancers.
As with all webinars in this new series, it will be free to ATA members (but you must register to attend). The recording will be available to members at no charge (non-members can access it for a small fee).
What happens if you are hit by the proverbial bus? Or have power outages after a weather event? Or have to spend unplanned time in the hospital? Sensible contingency planning is not only your responsibility but also a gift to whomever will be handling the business in your absence.
In this seventh episode of ATA’s Back to Business Basics webinar series, presenter Karen Tkaczyk will walk attendees through implementing a basic emergency plan, including office infrastructure, crisis communications, and business continuity.
What will you learn?
- Where to start in making a plan
- Which tools can help keep this simple
- Whether to have instructions and message templates in all your working languages
- How to reduce stress for those handling your affairs
- How a business can smoothly restart operations after an emergency
Registration is open: https://www.atanet.org/event/emergency-preparedness-and-contingency-planning-for-freelancers/