Presenters: Lucio Alcaide, Marina Ilari
August 25, 2021, at 12 noon U.S. EDT
CE Points: 1 ATA-approved
Localizing video games sounds like fun, and it is. But any game localization expert will tell you it’s also one of the most challenging jobs in the industry. Luckily there is a way to make the process a bit easier!
Join this webinar to learn how transcreation can be used to create an immersive experience for players—from story to characters to culture. Real examples, tips, and tricks included!
What will you learn?
* The difference between translation, localization, and transcreation
* The evolution of video game localization
* Where transcreation might be needed in video games
* Examples of transcreation in a variety of video game content
* Strategies to use when working on projects that require transcreation
ATA Member $45 https://web.atanet.org/
Non-Member $60 https://web.atanet.org/