interaktiv is the biannual newsletter of the German Language Division, published in the winter and summer each year. It provides GLD members with division updates and news, interesting industry-related articles from GLD members and others, dictionary and book reviews, a calendar of events and so much more.
Each issue of interaktiv is made available as a PDF you can download and read anywhere. Find past issues dating back to March 1999 below.
Latest interaktiv issue
Download your copy today to find:
- Feature articles discussing the impact of artificial intelligence on our profession
- An update from our GLD Administrator, Karen Leube
- (Translation) Notes from the Homeland from our European Coordinator, Ellen Yutzy Glebe
- ATA 63 Conference recaps
- Translator in Profile interview with Robin Limmeroth
- A review of the book Überleben als Übersetzer: Das Handbuch für freiberufliche Übersetzerinnen
- and much more!