interaktiv is the biannual newsletter of the German Language Division, published in the winter and summer each year. It provides GLD members with division updates and news, interesting industry-related articles from GLD members and others, dictionary and book reviews, a calendar of events and so much more.
Each issue of interaktiv is made available as a PDF you can download and read anywhere. Find past issues dating back to March 1999 below.
Latest interaktiv issue
Here’s just a glimpse of what’s inside:
- Update from GLD Administrator, Ruth Boggs
- First column by new European Coordinator, Ellen Yutzy Glebe
- GLD’s Annual Networking Event
- GLD #ATA60 Conference Primer
- Feature on e-learning
- A review of Verbindungselemente Fachwörterbuch Deutsch–Englisch–Spanisch
- And more!