interaktiv is the biannual newsletter of the German Language Division, published in the winter and summer each year. It provides GLD members with division updates and news, interesting industry-related articles from GLD members and others, dictionary and book reviews, a calendar of events and so much more.
Each issue of interaktiv is made available as a PDF you can download and read anywhere. Find past issues dating back to March 1999 below.
Latest interaktiv issue
Here’s just a glimpse of what’s inside:
- An update from our GLD Administrator, Ruth Boggs
- A recap of our latest GLD Members in Europe Workshop
- A recap of the 60th ATA Annual Conference in Palm Springs
- The minutes from our GLD Annual Meeting at ATA60 and Gerhard Preisser’s Annual Listmaster’s Report
- Features on making the most of T&I conferences
- A review of Nicholas Ostler’s book Empires of the Word: A Language History of the World
- And more!