interaktiv is the biannual newsletter of the German Language Division, published in the winter and summer each year. It provides GLD members with division updates and news, interesting industry-related articles from GLD members and others, dictionary and book reviews, a calendar of events and so much more.
Each issue of interaktiv is made available as a PDF you can download and read anywhere. Find past issues dating back to March 1999 below.
Latest interaktiv issue
Here’s a glimpse of what’s inside:
- An update from our new GLD Administrator, Carlie Sitzman
- (Translation) Notes from the Homeland from our European Coordinator, Ellen Yutzy Glebe
- Conference Primer for the ATA 62nd Annual Conference
- 2021 GLD Dinner and Annual Meeting information
- 5 feature stories celebrating the wide variety of work our field offers
- A review of Kevin Fandl’s book Lost in Translation: Effective Legal Writing for the International Community
- and more!