Welcome to San Antonio and the ATA 54th Annual Conference!
Japanese Language Division Open House
1. Join the division www.atanet.org/divisions
2. Website www.ata-divisions.org/JLD
3. Blog www.jldtimes.blogspot.com
4. Mailing list groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/jld-list/info
5. Facebook www.facebook.com/ATAJLD
6. Linkedin www.linkedin.com/groups/Japanese-Language-Division-ATA
– We need volunteers to INTRODUCE presenters at the JLD sessions this year. Can you help?
– We want to post SUMMARIES of each JLD session on the blog. Can you help?
– Do you have any ideas for future sessions? Tell us what you would like to see.
– Do you know any potential speaker? Tell us who would be a good presenter.
– Contact Jim or Nadine if you want to help out in the Planning Committee for next year.
– Write an article for the blog. Talk to Tracy Miller for details about how to get involved.
– Start a discussion on the mailing list. Share interesting links.
ENJOY THE CONFERENCE
Newcomers’ Lunch– Friday 1pm to 2pm at TBD
– An informal lunch for JLD members new and old! Talk to Hiro Tsuchiya for details.
Annual Meeting – Friday 5pm to 6pm in Conference 11
– Review election results, division business and begin plans for next year. Get involved!
Annual Dinner – Friday from 7pm at the Iron Cactus (200 River Walk Suite 100)
– $45 per person. Only a few seats remaining. Talk to Hiroki Fukuyama ASAP!