U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) invites you to participate in a teleconference listening session on Tuesday, December 15, from 2:30 to 4 p.m. (Eastern) (9:30 to 11:00 a.m. Hawaii Time) (Wednesday, December 16, from 5:30 to 7:00 a.m., Guam and CNMI Time) by providing feedback on a draft policy memorandum for the role and use of interpreters during interviews at domestic field offices.
To register for this session, please follow the steps below:
- Visit our registration page to confirm your participation
- Enter your email address and select “Submit”
- Select “Subscriber Preferences”
- Select the “Event Registration” tab
- Provide your full name and organization
- Complete the questions and select “Submit”
Once we process your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with additional details.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, or if you have not received a confirmation email within two business days, please email us at Public.Engagement@uscis.dhs.gov.
Note to media: This engagement is not for press purposes. Please contact the USCIS Press Office at (202) 272-1200 for any media inquiries.
We look forward to engaging with you!