The Interpreters Division provides this calendar of upcoming events (conferences, webinars, workshops, etc.) that may be of interest to interpreters. The calendar also includes training events offered by ATA members to other ATA members. These training events must provide either continuing education credits or a member-to-member discount or be sponsored by a non profit.
To add an event, please follow these instructions.
This year’s past events are greyed out.
ATA Webinar: The Remote Interpreter’s Companion
- Date: August 19, 2020
- Time: 12 noon U.S. Eastern Daylight Time
- Presenters: Alexander Drechsel and Josh Goldsmith
- Description: Scribbling on a piece of paper is so 2019. Especially in times like these, technology can help break down walls with collaboration tools–particularly during distance interpreting. [read more]
- Website: ATA Webinar Series
ATA 61st Annual Conference
- Date: October 21-24, 2020
- Location: Virtual!
- Website: https://ata61.org
XXII FIT World Congress
December 3-5, 2020Postponed for a year
- Location: Varadero, Cuba
- Website: https://www.fit-ift.org/events/world-congress/
- ATA Calendar of Events
- Upcoming ATA Webinars
- Events posted on the AIIC website
- FIT Calendar of Events
- CCHI Interpreting Industry Events
- NCIHC Home for Trainers webinars
- Interpreter Education Online – Webinars
- NCI Workshop Schedule
- eCPD Webinars (UK)
- List of Events by the European Commission Knowledge Centre on Interpretation
- For local events, check your interpreters and translators associations website
- Past Events
Updated: July 2020
Photo by rawpixel on Unsplash