Check out their posts below:
- OCID – The Overwhelmed Conference Interpreter Disorder (a satirical article NOT to be taken seriously
- What do you mean I’m not perfect in every way?!?
Giovanna Carriero-Contreras – Where is our PRIDE?
- Medical Interpreters on a Different Stage
- Review of the ALC 2015 Industry Survey©
- Medical Interpreting Certification in the United States: a comparison
- The Routledge Handbook of Interpreting: A Multifaceted Resource
Maha El-Metwally – United Nations: The Language Competitive Examination (LCE)
Marsel de Souza
- September 30th – Happy International Translation Day!
- Interview with Robyn Dean
- Interview with Holly Mikkelson
- ARRIVAL – Down-to-Earth Communication in a Time of Alienation
- FIT Congress
Lorena Ortiz Schneider – (with Helen Eby) Interpreting Certifications in the United States: A Comparison – Updated Nov. 18, 2016
Molly Yurick – My Accidental Transition from Interpreting to Translating
Feeling inspired? We’re always happy to receive submissions. Feel free to reach out to us at DivisionID@atanet.org.