Also in this issue:
- A report from Ukraine on freelance translating in time of war (Vatslav Yehurnov)
- An interview with our 2023 Greiss Speaker, Carol Apollonio (Nora Seligman Favorov)
- Notes from the (Online) Administrative Underground (Eugenia Tietz-Sokolskaya)
- Introducing the New SLD Administrator Team (Steven McGrath and Natalia Postrigan)
- One Fundamental Flaw of AI (Evgeny Terekhin)
- Messenger Marketing for Freelance Translators (Dmitry Beschetny)
- Children’s Poetry in Translation (Lydia Razran Stone)
A round of applause for the SlavFile editorial team and all the contributors.
If you have feedback or ideas for future issues, contact SlavFile Editor Nora Favorov.