The latest issue of SlavFile is out! This spring issue of our Division Newsletter focuses on Polish<>English translation and represents a collaboration with the British Institute of Translation and Interpretation’s Polish Network. We encourage all members to take a look, whether you work with Polish or not. You’ll be sure to find some incredible resources. It contains:
- An Interview with Antonia Lloyd-Jones by Kasia Beresford
- A Transatlantic Conversation with Jennifer Croft by Kate Sotejeff-Wilson
- A Forgotten English “Dąbrowski Mazurka” by Peter Nicholson
- Avoiding Letting English Change Polish by Arkadiusz Kaczorowski and Karolina Pawlak
- Evil (Idiom) Twins: Polish Edition by Lydia Razran Stone and Julita Hille
- Translating Ponglish by Jack Benjamin
- Translator Training at the European Parliament by Aleksandra Chlon and Alicja Tokarska
- Taking the ATA Certification Exam by the ATA Certification Graders
A round of applause for the SlavFile editorial team and all the contributors, especially everyone at Przekłady.
If you have feedback or ideas for future issues, contact SlavFile Editor Nora Favorov.